WORK HARD AND PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT YOU CAN BE MADE,USING YOUR HANDS- LATE CANADA BASED - BORN NIGERIAN - CHRISTIAN NWACHUKWU- MESSAGE TO ALL CHANGE MAKERS AROUND THE WOULD




Christian Chukwunyere ( Chu- Chu) Nwachukwu was a skilled, talented and vibrant young Nigerian, based in Canada. As a master's degree student,he had championed social venture called Cc PELLER INTERNATIONAL. A Biomass technologist ,agriculturist, carpenter,and a social entrepreneur committed to impacting his community with his skills,talent and ideas. Chris had indicated his interest to volunteer for an initiative I and my team are championing, for rural resilience,-the Rural Watch Africa Initiative- RUWAI. The younger Chris - Chris Ohuaka , happen to be the late Chuhu's  distant cousin, who earlier told me he was going to bring him in, being  keen in community development.

The late Christian Chukwunyere (Chu Chu) Nwachukwu's contributions during our group discussions and strategy sessions were far enriching and extraordinary.
The last meeting I had with him was on the 14 January, 2019 ,where we strategically brainstormed  toward advancing work of RUWAI. He said " as a social entrepreneur and a  volunteer for community service, I want to prove a point, that we can be made working with our hands". He said though his previous voluntary jobs back in Nigeria could not meet certain expectations, but the idea wasn't to make money, rather to  meet human needs and solve environmental problems.  "Sir, I assure you that we could do a lot more as a team,trust me we can!", he reaffirmed.

Prior to his departure from  Nigeria to Canada, he had volunteered in several non profits and community development projects and programmes ,especially in the area of sustainable energy and agriculture.

Chris had left his Canada base,for USA during the 2019 Christmas holidays, to spend some time with his relatives for the period, with the hope to make it back to Canada thereafter.

Identifying such  a like mind  and a passionate change maker would  a propelling force for transformative action.

  Being a Biomass expert and a craftsman, I said to him," your coming on board would constitute a strategic asset  to the Initiative,focusing on skills transfer and capacity building to enable rural women,youth and disabled, become self - reliant; that way they could be better prepared to tackle climate change and poverty". He again said "I am committed as I am coming to Nigeria next year so we could implement some projects I have in mind"

The late Christian Chukwunyere Nwachukwu who hailed from Mbaize, Imo State, Nigeria, slumped in his apartment in the US  and was quickly rushed  to the hospital but unfortunately could not make it. He gave up on the ghost on the 14 January, 2020.

My dear late brother, comrade, and friend Chris, though it  may appear you died with your noble dreams half- accomplished, I want to assure you with your line of words during our last conversation, " we will do lots,don't worry,I assure you we will,trust me"!


Rest In Peace Christian Nwachukwu (1986 - 2020).

Uche Isieke
Founder/CEO, Rural Watch Africa Initiative- RUWAI

 





Below are collections of Tributes to late Christian Chukwunyere(Chuchu)Nwachukwu,from his friends

This wish list is in memory of a loving one, a person whose ideals and passion towards agriculture, for many times to come, will stand to challenge us to further create solutions and inspire progress.

Chuchu Chris Nwachukwu. You will be missed.


-Williams Haruna




Dear Chuchu Chris Nwachukwu,

Still hard to believe you disappeared.
I know we will all disappeared at one time or the other but I was hoping we still have some precious time to share on this side of the universe.

You left too early

Do you know I still send you message?
So unbelievable that your icon is never popping up again.

Don't worry Yinka
Whenever you are ready
Was the reply you gave me on the 28th when I send you the picture of some Brahma birds advert

I became worried when I didn't hear from you for 3 days.

29th, 30th and 31st
So unusual

We would have some birds or goats or whatever plant to talk about.

Or one project you are investing or planning to invest.
I remembered cautioning you about doing so much project at a time.

Yinka, don't worry
They will soon start maturing
You and goats and chickens..
I will always say

Your love for nature is astonishing
Never met a free soul like that

I message you on the 2nd.
But no reply

It become worrisome by the 4th when you have not message me back
 I sent 2 messages

He might be travelling
Possibly joining some connecting flight.

I thought within
He will get across

On 5th I could not hold it.
I dial your Canada no for the first time
Despite that I know you are in US for the holiday

We hardly called on phone
The chat is convenient for every discussion
Except rare cases

Whatever I was expecting
Whatever I was hoping for
But not what I got

Then she got in touch.

Hey Yinka
Chuchu has been ill
5 days now

The real shock

I prayed for miracle
I hope for miracle
I cried for miracle

But you disappeared
You flew away

The guy with a golden heart
The guy with a large heart
The guy that cut across religion
The guy that care not about your tribe
The guy that has no boundary of kindness
The irreplaceable friend of mine

Now with the angels
Smiling up there
The shining star that you are.


- Yinka Adesola




 It is with my deep and inconsolable sympathy that I announce the passing of my fearless & incomparable big cousin Chukwunyere (AKA Chu Chu) Nwachukwu at 33 years of age.
He graciously came from Canada to visit our family during the holidays and we were honored. We had family meetings to discuss & finalize the fun agenda that we would present to him. Unfortunately, a few days into the visit he fell ill....and later succumbed to his illness. πŸ’”
During his visit, it felt like a big brother was in town! At 6’4”, he towered over everyone! He dropped gems every minute, taught us about the Nwachukwu family, and shared some secrets (hehe). In fact, it’s like he knew more about my dad than me!
This sting and trauma.......can’t be ignored! Wow!
He was a provider, a helper, a teacher, an entrepreneur, a carpenter, a farmer, a feminist, and many more things. If you do not believe me, check his page and see for yourself.  He left behind a wife and a sweet one year old named Maxwell. His spirit, influence, benevolence, and humility will never be forgotten!!
Friends & well wishers, his friend has set up a gofundme page...please consider supporting his wife and son with any amount. The link is in my bio.
We pray for peace that passes all understanding ❤️

#influenza

-Claire Wachukwu



Wow... words cannot express how i feel at the moment when I heard the news of your demise.
Chuchu Chris Nwachukwu you were one of my realist gee's, so humble, easy going, kind hearted.
You stood a giant among we all... I am really gonna miss you bro. Till then RIP mate. So sad!

-Charles Enakele


I found a brother in stranger!
Words can’t express how i feel about your sudden dismissal bro!...
For few days I have been hoping to see a mgs  that you re still here with us,I mourn no more because I know you re in heaven already.
I say thank you for your advise,for your support,for your honesty,for your love and for being you.
Chai...you can back nd still made out time to come visit my farm then all the way to ikorodu even tho non of my family here in Nigeria have visited before 🀧🀧
This world isn’t our home ,you are an angel in human form.May the good lord grant you eternal peace nd grant your beautiful wife  Nisha Reddyh Nwachukwu ,family the strength to overcome during this difficult time.
I miss you Chuchu Chris Nwachukwu,my husband miss you too.Rip bro

Ifeajekwu Chioma



Oh death... Why??? Its still hard to believe you are gone Chuchu Chris Nwachukwu.

I basically lost every touch of trust in humanity growing up but just a contact with you, you reintroduced #humanity to me.

My very first supporter for IBuildNigeria. You did be in faraway #Canada, yet cheering me up to look beyond my personal limitations.

You were prompt to even send thousands of dollars worth of hand tools to aid my works without a blink save for the
110V issh.

I had to resist you with my all to stop you from using credit card to pay for my first website hosting when you have had personal debts from helping people who had turn to betray you yet you believed in my dream.

My heart is with the baby  and our #ChennaiExpress wifey. Heartbroken I am.... Oh death! Whhyyyyyyy....

- Jotham Ajibade



 Chuchu Nwachukwu, can't believe I'd be saying good night so soon. I wished it were one of those skits, I hoped the news was false. You'd pick on the first ring, you were one of the real ones. Good memories bro... You were certainly a kind fellow, you were an awesome husband and dad to your family. We spoke not too long, you were gonna call me back. At least you coulda called back. Time's so short mehn. You were deliberate about helping people, you'd go above and beyond...it didn't mean a thing to you....yes you and Nisha did it for me and I will never forget. You were a good friend boy, you were a good man. Today you rest. Sleep tight. Your good friend Hope Sanya




Last week I was complaining to my sister that the messages I've been sending to you has not been replied, that was so unlike you.

This terrible news of your sudden demise is still shocking to me.

I remember how you were complaining about your health towards the ending of 2019, who would've thought that the minor health mishap would've led to your death?

This feels like a horrible nightmare. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

You were always a pillar of support.
You lived a selfless life.
You were a lover of people.
Your life on earth is the true definition of the ALTRUISM.

REST IN PEACE BROTHER.
I miss you and the positivity and good vibes you brought into my life.

May God almighty grant you eternal rest and may he give your wife the grace to bear this burden.

Goodbye BROTHER.
Goodbye to a great ICON.
Goodbye PAPA MAX.

- Onyenucheya Amarachi  Sharon



A Dirge For Our Loved One ❤️ Chuchu

Humanity was his religion.
Happiness was his daily pursuit.
He lived a fulfilled life and loved his family dearly.

May his loving soul continue to be with us.
Rest In Peace Peller. Until We Meet Again.


- DanEmbassy TV



We regret the passing away of the CEO/MD, CCPeller International Ltd in January 13, 2020 after a brief illness.

Chuchu lived an exemplary life of benevolence and service to humanity. He touched many lives with abundance of love during his short tenure in life.

Humanity was his religion. Happiness was his daily pursuit. He lived a fulfilled life and loved his family dearly.

May his loving soul continue to be with us. Rest In Peace Peller.

- CcPeller International Ltd.



I never would have thought i would be posting such about you, but who am I to question God.

He gives and he takes, i know you are in a much better place, far away from this wicked world.

You touched my life in ways words can't express

When I reminisce about the good old days, our dog experiences, travel adventures, our school days, our future plan to own one of the biggest farm in Africa,  It's just so difficult to hold back tears.

My consolation is that you lived a life worth emulating, you touched so so many lives positively, beyond my imagination.

 I wish to be half the man you were. It's a great challenge to me and I will surely make you proud.

In all, we Give thanks..... You may be gone but certainly NEVER FORGOTTEN.

YOU ARE A LEGEND AND LEGENDS NEVER DIE.......REST ON MY BROTHER πŸ™

-Sunmomu Lanre Slimbone
[08/02, 7:01 p.m.] .: "Life asked death, 'Why do people love me but hate you?' Death responded, 'Because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth."

—Author unknown

On our friend who past away a week ago, his dearest wife have this to say in her post about her husband....

" Life is short so make the most of it"  . This is so true when it comes to chuchu . He lived his life to the fullest. Always helpful , full of positivity and always ready to encourage everyone to achieve thier dreams.

Me... Thank you Nisha for encouraging Chuchu to live his best.

The morning he past away i was shocked to see his wife message on my inbox telling me about his demise, we had a chat in December, we didn't exchange pleasantry during the Christmas/new year celebration, i dropped message haven not heard from him with no response after few days, i was a bit concern but again i know I'll definitely hear from him, my waiting to hear from him didn't come until i saw his wife message, then I know a good guy has gone.

Mosti times when i have meeting with our team either some or one of them or I'm discussing with my wife l kept emphasising that i can die anything time, some will seem to rebuke the statement, some will look down or say maybe this guy doesn't know what he is saying, some will say you will die but not now but the big question is why are we so selfish about death?

A word in hausa language says "Mutuwa riga kowa" meaning "Death is everyone shirt" as long you are born, you will die.

I humorously like telling people if you say this is a wicked world why are we not happy when someone died?

Listen.....
Children die.
Youth die
Adult die
Men die.
Women die
Sick people die
Healthy people die, oh, death is indeed riga kowa (Everyone shirt)

Haven lost my direct kid brother and my dad, i know what its means to wake up and not to see a member of of your family any more.

My point, what purpose is the purpose of having life and desiring longevity without a purpose?

I told my wife this week "The reason why we eat, well, rest well to keep fit should be because of purpose" why do we do all of  these for no reason only because we want to live long?

Why do we want to live long?

What are we doing today?

Are we part of the people causing problem or part of the people bringing solutions to the world?

Why do we seat down to waste time and energy discussing other people good works, are we their God?

Have the humility and humanity to allow those doing good to be encourage to continue to do good, or do you want them to do evil so you can have something to say?

You think doing good is showing up, well, you only see the act you can judge the heart, this is why you need to put away your judgemental cap and appreciate good doers either they are doing it for show or for the kingdom, you can't tell, it's hell to try to be motive dector.

Do we really have time to do all the things we are desiring to do in this life?

Do we really need to wait for people to die for them to be celebrated, love or giving kind words?

There's time and season for everything including time to be born or time to die, therefore let's have a reflection on death, let's embrace death as part of life as we learn to mourn the family of the deceased.

Answer this as it relate to you

What is longevity to you? Or why do you want to live long?

"Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forget life, to be at peace."
Oscar Wilde, The Canterville Ghost

We mourn the death
We cry at their grave
But lesson does their exit teaches us?

Mind your business
Do you work
Bless humanity
Glorify the Father

I only met Chuchu once in Nigeria, he work and based in Canada but has greath impact in Nigeria, one thing you will not take from him is the respect and support he gives to the "Have not" people some of us will consider less, Chuchu thank you for you good works.

- Bashiru Oyahkiloma Adamu



Shocked, dumbfounded, dazed, are all understatements of my reaction to your demise😳😳😳
A tribute to you , Your simplicity & easy going nature speaks for itself. We are saddened by this loss but find refuge knowing that you are in a better place. Rest in peace BrosπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

- Charles Papi



 This is Chuchu Chris Nwachukwu, a kind-friendly soul who had a great outlook on life. I met him while at college here in Clarenville and we quickly became friends. He was a go getter, a visionary, and he loved his family. Sadly, unimaginable, he quickly passed without warning and his family are facing some tough times ahead.

I know we are a giving community and I ask you all to help. Spend the money on a cold-plate, donate your time, donate food items, and help spread the word. It’s devastating to think of this sweet baby growing up to never have the chance to hug his dad again and Nisha Reddy Nwachukwu I know she is heartbroken.

-Cyndi Hickey




I thought it could be a rumour, thought I
could here the opposite of dead.
Why should this be truth about you?
Why leaving without any body taken your place in my heart.
You're too good to miss in this condition, but will forever miss you.
Goodbye my boss.

- Okoh Dickon



Losing a Dear Friend hurts!! But then again, I have to know and believe that God has His reasons and man can't search His Thoughts... It really took me a while to digest! Even Bode, your buddy is still in shock.
Rest easy and well Chuchupeller.
May God always strengthen Nisha and Maxwell.

- Lawani Joy Unekhia



In 2016 when the herdsmen ravaged Agatu, I used my platform to mobilize resources and funds for the IDPs that fled to Otukpo from Agatu. I raised a million naira  and invested the same amount in their early recovery plan back home as we jointly agreed (this was exclusively donations and none of these funds went into what we used in feeding the IDPs we sheltered in Otukpo for about a week).
It was during that era that Yinka Adesola, a highly revered friend on Facebook reached out to me to notify me of a friend's intentions to support the IDPs in Agatu. Chuchu Chris Nwachukwu made donations and that was my first encounter with him. We moved on to become friends, we spoke all the time and I introduced him to different people and projects which he generously supported in Benue south. Chuchu was the first to sponsor some of our youths to Ago Amodu to study organic cropping and farm management. He donated vocational equipments as well,  with the hope that we would eventually establish a vocational centre someday. Some of the young men he trained and gave startup grants are independent and are engaged in their businesses today. There was hardly any project that Chuchu wasn't interested in, provided the greater goal is for the upliftment of humanity. He had a lot of plans and was working towards actualizing them.
Chuchu and his family visited the US from Canada where he resides for the Christmas holiday and he took ill. Every efforts to get him out of coma didn't  yield any positive result. Unfortunately we lost him. Chuchu was a humanist who loved humanity, animals, plants and nature. His friends in Canada have established a GoFundMe account to support his medical bills and funeral logistics as they plan to bring his corpse home. Kindly follow the link on this post and support them in any way you can.  Our love, prayers and support  to the wife, Nisha and son. We will continue to stand by you and the family.

- Andy Kaggwa Obeya



MY BEST FRIEND AND BROTHER IS GONE😭

I never wished a day like this would come to anyone close to me. My brother and best friend’s strange and sudden demise crushes my heart terribly. No day passes without me thinking of you as there was always something to talk about. You supported me in ways no one could, not even my blood. You cared for people you’ve never met, many lives have been touched with your kindness.
You’re huge! A Giant but with the sweetest of heart. Your friendship is second to non and I will always have you in my heart ❤️ Rest on brother. We will meet again. Chuchu I miss you a lot

-DanEbassy TV

No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment